Sunday, January 3, 2010

distance.

Everything can seem so close, when it's really so far away. Some kind of joy seems to gather the further south I go from here, the closer I go to where I left everything. It's so careless to leave everything so far away. It's like I'm really down there, and the person walking around in New York is just some sort of shadow of myself, 4,000 miles southward. I wish I could go back. But at the same time I wish I'd never have happened and that I had taken a different road.
I don't know if I will ever forget. I don't think anyone ever forgets anything, but their thoughts just grow from the past and what it's left behind. Just like a lava lamp.
I remember seeing and writing your name everywhere . But now I look at those two words and they just look like a bunch of letters. But I know the moment that I see you again it won't be that way. And I just miss you. Other people never take your place :/ I'm afraid that they'll never be able to.
Someone told me it's better to burn out than fade slowly away.
Our story..I can't tell if it's still going or if it's been fading away since the second it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment