Saturday, January 30, 2010


All these things...they all kept me up past the dawn.
and then after everything,I feel alone and reach for the vodka. And my head starts to spin and I say " what am i doing to myself?";then i don't care. I look at the sky and I couldn't possibly care less. It's all just spinning through some dark void , somewhere,somehow,someway.
and i collapse.
and it's all over. it's all over. there's nothing there.
and at the same time, there's so much. too much to handle

When some people's eyes close, others open.

and the first world..keeps reaching for the next one
and it circles around and around and spins out of control so far that you can't even get a grip anymore and you've just gotta let the spinning take you away and stop trying to make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment