Monday, February 1, 2010

ya no duele la garganta =)


" In 2 weeks I turn 15 years old..."
" :( a few months ago when I i turned 15 I was so bad. I wanted to die."
" I remember :( "
" god; i made you suffer with me"
" well what's it like now, more than a month of being 15? "
" It feels. How do I explain... more experienced"
" More experienced...at life ?"
"yeah.."
" Like when you first drink alcohol, and it burns your throat, and then little by little you drink more and more and you get used to it and it doesn't burn your throat anymore ?"
"EXACTLY :D "
" So it's like life doesn't hurt going down your throat anymore ?"
"Yes . exactly. "
" So now we can get drunk :S "
" Yeah. haahah you have to prepare yourself"
"How do you prepare for something like that ?"
" I dont know I've never been prepared for anything my whole life"
" haha it's better that way"
" I think so too"
" :) "
" So just jump into it "
" :O I hope it doesn't hurt :O"
" If you fall I'm already down here to help"
" I think it'll all be better "
" Let's hope. For me it's all worse. :/"

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment