Friday, February 5, 2010


today everything went crazy, and it doesn't even feel like any of it actually happened. I can't wait to fall asleep, dream, and wake up in the morning and have today all feel like a strange dream.
And then at home there's a big fat envelope from you waiting for me on my dining room table, and I sit in my room and read it and any miserable unwanted thought melts from my head and it feels just like I'm with you again . And when I'm with you I feel so safe...it feels like everything's alright.

This picture...
other people want to make lots of money and be succesful and have kids and live in a nice house and live comfortably.
I just want to stay in these mountains forever and drink mate and live simply;that would be everything for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr2Ob9SUzQY

:) te amo arriba de todo.

No comments:

Post a Comment